WE ARE OFFERING PAID ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIPS FOR THE UPCOMING TAX SEASON
We have a paid accounting internship available for this upcoming tax season (January – April 2023). In this position you will have an opportunity to perform tax related responsibilities that will expose you to the many facets of a public accounting firm. Responsibilities include compiling individual income tax data, performing calculations, assisting with various projects as need and the possibility of preparing less complicated individual income tax returns.
As an intern you will:
- Gain exposure to the information needed to prepare individual income tax returns.
- Be empowered to have client responsibilities.
- Have a “hands on” learning experience with client engagements.
- Be part of a corporate culture that is inspiring and collaborative.
- Work a minimum of twenty-five hours per week starting late January 2023.
The position requires:
- Technical proficiency, computer literacy, and strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- Capability to maintain and keep confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, we invite you to submit your resume in strictest confidence to [email protected]