WE ARE OFFERING PAID ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIPS FOR THE UPCOMING TAX SEASON
We have a paid accounting internship available for this upcoming tax season. In this position you will have an opportunity to perform a wide range of accounting tasks that will expose you to the many facets of accounting within a public accounting firm. Responsibilities include compiling tax data, performing calculations, researching tax issues, as well as preparation of less complicated individual income tax returns, and assisting with various projects.
As an intern you will:
- Gain exposure to the information needed to prepare individual income tax returns.
- Be empowered to have direct client responsibilities.
- Have a “hands on” learning experience with client engagements.
- Be part of a corporate culture that is inspiring and collaborative.
- Work a minimum of twenty-five hours per week starting January 2022.
- Be considered for full-time employment.
The position requires:
- Completion of some accounting courses or bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Technical proficiency, computer literacy, and strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- Heavy client and staff interaction.
- Capability to maintain and keep confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, we invite you to submit your resume in strictest confidence.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org